I recomend the Sena wallet case and the Griffin wave case- they are both excellent
    11-14-2008 02:08 PM
    I'm currently using the Incipio magenta case that I got from the store on this website. It covers the phone well, but I've notice it's now starting to stretch a little.

I plan on getting a gela skin soon.

(I can't post a link b/c of my low post count. )
    02-05-2009 04:24 PM
    I just picked up the Griffin Clarifi case -- it's the one that was recommended by the folks at Evernote for use with that app.

It's a good looking case, goes on tight, comes with a screen protector, and has the value-add of the macro-lens slider over the camera (which also protects the lens).

I like that it doesn't get stuck in my pocket, and the front/top sides don't block my big fingers from accessing the screen. My only complaint is that the case fits so snug on my phone that it presses up the screen protector in 2 spots, causing a little bubble. Not too noticeable, but if I was going to put the case on again, I'd do it slower and make sure that the screen protector didn't get impacted.

I recommend it -- relatively pricey in the high $30's, but worth it.
    02-05-2009 08:06 PM
    I recomend the Sena wallet case and the Griffin wave case- they are both excellent
    Sena make good products. I have their ultra slim pouch. Very nice.
    02-05-2009 08:10 PM
    So, has anyone tried the new 'Colors' by Switcheasy with the 'jelly bean' menu button?
    They look fun, great colors!
    02-06-2009 07:53 PM
    Love the Incase Slider.. picked up a white one today.

Looks so nasty.
    02-20-2009 12:19 PM
    Yes, i agree to have a higher quality case to cover your iphone, recommended by my friend with a special carrying case for iphone, their video is quite attractive. You can take a reference at dealsniper.com/en/home/moblie-phones/accessories/iphone-ipod/cases-and-protector/bello-series/1171-bello-series-iphone-case-3g-case-black.html
    02-26-2009 03:00 AM
    Best iPhone case on the planet, Speck Tough Skin. It's hard core protection. Doesn't let you show off how tight the phone looks, but not even a skud missle could scratch your phone. PLUS, Speck's service is outstanding (At least it was for me.)
    02-26-2009 08:14 PM
    I'm probably going to be moving to a pouch in order to rally show off the looks of the phone.
    02-26-2009 08:19 PM
    You guys will love iPhone 3G case that I found. It's Ultra Thin Case at Cretouch.com. Two things I really like about this case is, its beautiful design and its affordable price. If you are considering to get case for your iPhone 3G, this case should be definately one of your considerations.
    03-16-2009 07:09 PM
    Best iPhone case on the planet, Speck Tough Skin. It's hard core protection. Doesn't let you show off how tight the phone looks, but not even a skud missle could scratch your phone. PLUS, Speck's service is outstanding (At least it was for me.)
    That is one crazy looking case. Does it add a lot of bulk to the iphone?
    03-16-2009 07:21 PM
    Love the Incase Slider.. picked up a white one today.

Looks so nasty.
    Yup. I have the flat black slider and I love it. I have yet to go back to my capsule rebel.
    03-16-2009 07:58 PM
    I have the metallic red slider from Incase. Very nice! Can anyone recommend the power support air jacket?
    03-22-2009 08:49 PM
    I like the Capsule Neo by Switcheasy, it has a very sleek appearance and offer good protection.
    Check out my review of it:
    iPhone Mania: Case Review: Switcheasy Capsule Neo
    Last edited by Zach9212; 04-05-2009 at 12:50 PM.
    04-05-2009 12:21 PM
    You guys will love iPhone 3G case that I found. It's Ultra Thin Case at Cretouch.com. Two things I really like about this case is, its beautiful design and its affordable price. If you are considering to get case for your iPhone 3G, this case should be definately one of your considerations.
    Thanks for this link. I just ordered a leather thin case from them. I had a disappointing delivery yesterday with the Ifrogz clear top case. Most annoying to get on and off. Back to my Seidio unless the Cretouch works out! I noticed they also have some attractive Iphone pouches and skins for macbooks. If I like the case I may have to try one of the skins for my mac.
    Cretouch - iPhone Ultra Slim Case, iPhone cover, iPhone Accessories, Laptop Skin, Laptop Cover, Laptop Leather Skin, Metal Skin
    04-12-2009 10:44 AM
    I just ordered the Seidio Innocase and holster; I have loved all Seidio products that I bought for my Treo and Blackberries
    04-21-2009 11:25 PM
    I have been using the Cretouch case for several weeks now and really like it. I put my Seidio case back on but keep returning to the Cretouch. This case is NOT for those who are prone to dropping their Iphones.It only protects the back of the phone. But I love it's lightness, the color, leather texture, and how it actually shows off the phone. Tried to get some pictures for you, not very good.

Their web site:

Cretouch - iPhone Ultra Slim Case, iPhone cover, iPhone Accessories, Laptop Skin, Laptop Cover, Laptop Leather Skin, Metal Skin
    05-03-2009 11:46 AM
    Pretty nice pictures, and does look nice. Does the leather make it less "slippery?" And are the sides as low as they look? Seems like too many cases rise so high that it impedes your swiping.
    05-03-2009 03:34 PM
    Pretty nice pictures, and does look nice. Does the leather make it less "slippery?" And are the sides as low as they look? Seems like too many cases rise so high that it impedes your swiping.
    Not at all slippery and yes, the sides are low. But like I said, this is not a case for one who is rough with their phones.
    05-03-2009 03:59 PM
    All those cases sound good but their to exotic. I bought the crystal jacket and anti-glare film from power support usa. It gives a clean and classy look and does not scratch my iphone. I would definitely recommend checking it out.

If anyone has anyother suggestions for cases let me know.
    06-02-2009 01:10 PM
    Incase products are the way to go. I think they look awesome!
    06-09-2009 01:23 PM
    I just ordered the Limited edition black and red Vaja Case. I am hoping it shows up on or around the same time my Phone does.

Should look awesome with the Black 3GS I just ordered! I Feel Like a kid waiting for christmas! Hurry up 19th, hurry up!

It was kind of expensive ($105 after shipping) but since I didn't have to pay 500 dollars this time for my phone I thought "Why Not?". All the video reviews I have seen seem to echo the same sentiment..."It's expensive but It is one really nice case"

I will let you all know what I think of it later.
    06-14-2009 04:22 PM
    Just got the case and yes it is fantastic so far, but I need to put a phone in it to be sure! ttfn
    06-18-2009 07:01 PM
    I have had the invisible shield on the front screen of my iPhone 3G and the black Contour case. I have dropped the phone multiple times and even left it on top of my car while on the highway(long story) and the worst it has is a scratch on the case. It fully protects the phone and it doesnt add a lot of bulk. the invisible shield prevents the screen from getting scratched and it comes with a free lifetime warranty.
    06-18-2009 07:22 PM
    Thanks to everyone's recommendations here, I just ordered the Seidio Innocase II in burgundy and black for my husband and I. I can't wait to get it.
    06-21-2009 05:35 PM
240 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD