iPhone 3G/3GS Cases

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Cheers! White wouldn't have been my first choice (& I will use it less to be honest) but it just made sense as I have a white 3GS and it needs to shine every now & then!

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I don't want to state the obvious. But I took that case out of the package and tried it in the apple store. It's apperant it wouldn't survive a drop. The snap together ones are pretty crappy.

I have the new Eco slider shield. It's great.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Anybody with the switcheasy rebel serpent? What's your experience with it been like? How long have you had it?

I have a Rebel Serpent in black. It is a great case and feels great in the hand. I have gotten many complements on it. However, I am not using the case right now and went with something just a bit slimmer (Seidio Innocase).

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
a good all around case is the seidio innocase
next is the incase slider but it's a little thicker and the rubberized coating doesnt feel as nice as seidio's

but the absolute best plastic case IMO to have on while using the phone is the incipio feather. why? because it feels like nothing is on there. it's closest to naked as possible(other than the film stuff)

yes there are other cases that have way better protection, but those tend to be on the thicker side..

im considering the speck candyshell white.. any opinions on that? how much thicker is it than the incase slider or the seidio innocase?

kingminus

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
a good all around case is the seidio innocase
next is the incase slider but it's a little thicker and the rubberized coating doesnt feel as nice as seidio's

but the absolute best plastic case IMO to have on while using the phone is the incipio feather. why? because it feels like nothing is on there. it's closest to naked as possible(other than the film stuff)

yes there are other cases that have way better protection, but those tend to be on the thicker side..

im considering the speck candyshell white.. any opinions on that? how much thicker is it than the incase slider or the seidio innocase?

The seidio innocase scratched the crome part of my phone extremly bad on 2 of my iphones from 2 different seidio innocases. I have a ifrogz now and thats been working out pretty well for me. I was thinking about getting a incipio feather those look pretty dope plus i heard you can dock with them on. Does it have a rubber coating to it?

kingminus

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Here's my collection: From (l to r)

PowerSupport Air Jacket, Plastic Armor Case (iFrogz copy), SwitchEasy Rebel Serpent, Griffin Reveal, Seidio Innocase II, Speck Candy Shell

My Personal Rankings:

1. Speck Candy Shell
2. Rebel Serpent
3. Griffin Reveal
4. Plastic Armor
5. Innocase II
6. Air Jacket

3841495636_e03ca8cb5e.jpg
Which case do you find your self using the most?

rickysea

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
CONTOUR SHOWCASE in my opinion this is the ONLY one for the iphone nothing compares it protects is kool and clips in and out and is not that bulky

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
I am curently using the Sena wallet skin. It's great and there is just the leather skin available if you don't want the wallet option. You can get them at the Apple store or on line right here in tipb store.

helenaahame

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
i have just bought a Lux Twin Premium from a online iphone caze shop,having some swarovski crystals at the border of the hole,i am very exciting about it.

lindaluo

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
sell popular iphone 3g TPU case ,silicone case ,crystal case ,leather case ,holster ..

contact me if you are interested in

MSN : sales-soonleader@hotmail dot com

Nevets68

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
When I purchased a BB Pearl about 2 yrs ago, I immediately got a otterbox defender case for it.

I now have a 3GS and of course I got the Otterbox Defender for it. I never use the belt clip thing with it...I look dorky enough and I don't think a utility belt of phones (and other assorted crap) would do much for my "street cred".

As for the OtterBox, I accidentally dropped the phone while looking at headphones in a store. The phone fell maybe 2 feet...and I was like...oh crap!

I checked out the case..the phone (yes i removed it from the OB) and all is good.

:D

zigzagg

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
My Top 5 iPhone 3GS cases

I love cases as much as the iPhone itself and I've become very picky over the years.

Here is the list of what I have and my Top 5 cases:

Number 1: IvySkin Quattro T4 case:
iphone 3GS ipod touch 2g cases Hard iPhone 3GS case iphone battery case

By far the best case I owned. It's design, finish, slim profile and best of all the glass screen guard makes this case my #1 choice

Quattro-T4-case.png

Number 2: Speck CandyShell case:
Speck | CandyShell Case for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS

Ranked 2nd because it doest have a hard screen guard and it scratches after couple of weeks.

img565603771.jpg

Number 3: Vaja leather case:
Vaja Leather Products

#3 Because after using it for 3 months, the belt-clip broke. For such a high priced item, I expected somthing better. Overall a great case though.

006-iVolution_front_closed_medium.jpg

Number 4: Otterbox defender:
iPhone 3G / 3GS Defender Case // OtterBox.com

I bought this case before I found out about the IvySkin T4 case. This was great before I got the T4. IvySkin case provides the same protection but is slimmer and has a glass touch screen so that's why this is ranked #4.

1942-05.5.jpg

Number 5: Switcheasy case:
Welcome to SwitchEasy

This was a great case for only a week. After the first week, the bottom of the case became loose and looked awful. I contacted them and they sent a new one.... I had the same issue. It looks great but I hated the hanging skin on my slick iPhone.

c.jpg

Hockey_Player37

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I've got a SwitchEasy rebel serpent and a speck candyshell. I really like them both but the rebel serpent feels a lot more solid in the hands. SwitchEasy just seems to be on another level of quality. The downsides to the SE case is that the bottom may sag and it's not as easy to take on and off.

Noil19

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
There are lots of different styles cases, you may take a look on this website:

pdair.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=10100000_11000130_11000131

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73