Recommended Blue Tooth Headset?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Hi,

I'm looking to get a BT headset for my iPhone but am having trouble deciding which one to get. Mostly, I'd like something un-flashy (the less sparkle and blink, the better) and secure.

I find typical headsets (like the standard iPhone corded headsets) fall out of my ears, and the inner-ear ones don't fit in (mutant ears, I know), so I prefer something that goes around the ears as well (though I wear glasses, so nothing to thick -- see my problem?)

Any recommendations appreciated!

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
I have the jawbone and the official Apple headset. The jawbone just doesn't fit right in my ears - it always sits about a half inch outside my ear, and I can't hear anything without putting my hand on it and pushing it into my ear. So I wouldn't count on the ear clip to hold it in the proper position.

The apple headset only fit after I removed the rubber ring around it (which isn't intended to be removed).

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
yes

I hear the Jawbone has fit issues on some people, and that the volume isn't loud enough.

There is still a market gap for an in ear bluetooth headset with boom and noise cancelling.

Until when then, I stick with Nokia.

Fender Doc

Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
I like my Apple Bluetooth headset. It is small, simple and works.

My brother has a Jawbone and loves it. The noise cancelling feature of the Jawbone is really nice.

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
another choice

Another great headset is the one that comes with the Plantronics Calisto... Too bad they don't sell it separately! It is one of the best, if not the best.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods