If you look in the Settings>General>Accessibility section you will find a long list of custom features to help you have a better experience with your iDevices

No longer do you need to put off buying a smartphone because you have an eyesight issue or your hearing impaired.

The list doesn't stop there you can select to invert colors change your Home Button click speed and it also has child restraint features like Guided access. Choose to have your calls come in on speaker phone and many more options

When you find the time go and see what accessibility can do for you 😃
    05-07-2014 02:33 PM
    Accessibility , it's a very useful feature.
    05-07-2014 02:42 PM
    It's very useful if your device is damaged and some features such as the home button can't be used.
    05-07-2014 03:01 PM
    Nice

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    05-07-2014 03:02 PM
    Let me guess. You don't actually NEED vision accessibility options, and that's why you think they're peachy-keen? Because imo they're RUBBISH.
    01-29-2015 02:25 PM
    Let me guess. You don't actually NEED vision accessibility options, and that's why you think they're peachy-keen? Because imo they're RUBBISH.
    What?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-29-2015 02:27 PM
    What?
    ^^^^This^^^^
    01-29-2015 02:32 PM
    I'm fortunate enough not to need them but Apple is well known for being much more concerned about accessibility than almost any other consumer product manufacturer. Is it perfect? No but Apple is always trying to improve it. Over the years I've seen numerous articles by people who do need vision accessibility options and they universally laud Apple's commitment to accessibility and the relative ease of use of those options for the blind. I've never seen such an article about Windows Phones, Android, or Blackberry.
    01-29-2015 04:38 PM