Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Now I am using it, everything is right but the only annoying things is the having just one port because I need to connect iPhone to my Mac to debug applications and it consumes a lot of energy but I couldn't connect my Mac to charger because the only port is busy. I don't have any problem at all with the type pf port, but I have with the number of the ports.
    I use the dongle with Lightening, USB and video and don't find it to be out of hand or inconvenient for all the times I appreciate the slim and trim system by itself.
    01-30-2017 08:07 AM
    Mine is a 2015 and I really, really like it. The 2016 will drive a 4K monitor, and that would be pretty cool.

The only change I'd like to see on the next version would be one— just one— more USB-C port. Maybe better battery life. Otherwise, I'm in love with this small, light, and elegant notebook.
    02-21-2017 12:04 PM
    I love my 2015 model, but I'm looking forward to getting a maxed 2017 model. The CPU and GPU bump will be nice, but I think the revised keyboard, doubled RAM, and faster SSD will bring the machine to near perfection for my use.

I am astonished at how the single USB-C port has never seemed to be an irritant.
    07-14-2017 03:16 PM
    Picked up one at best buy with the m3 processor and it great no issues at all. It's my third MacBook and they never disapoint in any area.

Prior to picking up the MacBook I thought I would try the Pixelbook and it was a disaster with Bluetooth and printing issues that google didn’t have fixes for. Again Apple just works! Well worth the price you pay.
    Last edited by o4liberty; 04-01-2018 at 06:01 AM.
    03-20-2018 05:23 AM
    I think it's great, and I've seen plenty of students using one.
    04-12-2018 09:53 AM
    I enjoyed my MacBookr for over 2 years. I bought it the first year and It worked great but it had its limitations. Only reason I sold mine last year was to upgrade to a 13.3 MBP with upgraded ram and storage.
    04-12-2018 03:39 PM
31 12