Transfer apps without iTunes (no Jailbreak involved)

newtondiscovery

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Transfer iPhone Files without iTunes

CopyTrans Manager (free iPhone manager) now supports Applications. Install Apps from PC to iPhone by simple drag and drop. No iTunes, no jailbreak involved. The 20s demo video shows you how to proceed:
Click to view quoted video

Hey now it is easy to transfer iPhone Files to PC/iPad,/iPod and other devices.
In this high technical world nothing is impossible. There are various tools available that you can use to transfer iPhone files to PC or other devices. If you don't want to use iTunes then you can use third party tool iPhone File Transfer. I have used this tool in same condition and move my videos from iPhone to PC without using iTunes.

Reactions: Farshid72

tracy08

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
CopyTrans is really good but it is not completely free. You have to pay to unlock all the features, still it's worth it. Another similar program is iPhone to Computer Transfer: "www.iphone-to-pc.com" to Transfer Files from iPhone to PC and Vice Versa, I vouch for it too. It is effective and cheap too.

Last edited:

Aaron Herng Yue

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
err....anybody can teach me?i using iphone 5 the transfer complete already but it nvr shows up on my phone. Please reply me at my email :aaronleehy@hotmail.com if can:) thanks alot:)

ChrisPlenkers

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
You really shouldn't market your program as "Freeware", if it has a strict restriction after which this so called "Freeware" isn't functional anymore....
That's quite misleading, since Freeware is....free of charge without any restrictions.
What you offer for free is basically a regular trail-version and should be named as such.

Making people believe the program is free of charge and fully functional, just to get more clicks.... Well...it doesn't leave a good impression to be honest.

(Sorry if I may seem a little harsh, but since I work mostly in the marketing-area myself, I am quite easily aggravated by dishonest marketing-techniques...)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberdragon505