My ipad is frozen on an icloud backup window. I can't proceed. Can you help?
For several weeks the ipad is frozen saying "This ipad hasn't been backed up in 2 weeks. Backups happen when this ipad is plugged in, locked and connected to wifi. "
So, I plugged it in, can't lock it because that damn windown won't go away, and plus I ran into the tech guy at my job and he said "We don't support icloud. We use dropbox" So how can I get out of this window and use the ipad again?
- 10-24-2014, 09:42 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 19Last Post: 07-19-2015, 05:11 AM
- By Andrew Garcia3 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 13Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:48 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:03 AM