Do You Prefer iWork Or Microsoft Office?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Either will do, but because it's been so long since I've used Microsoft Office, I opt to use iWork.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I prefer Office since I own a PC. I mainly use it for Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. At a price standpoint, iWork is better, but since they don't have a version for PC I prefer Office. iWork is available on icloud.com for free, but I want there to be a version that I can download onto my computer. Until then, I'm, sticking with Office. :)

Amamba

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
If you don't collaborate with others, or have to use many different devices, it doesn't matter.

Otherwise, Office.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I prefer to use office. I have it on my imac but my macbook has iWork. I am getting used to it cause it was free...

anon(4777221)

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I prefer iwork. just moving a text box around the page in word is a hassle and completely random where you can place it or even select it. I can use the iPad version of pages easier.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I only have Pages on the Mac right now, but Office 2011 on Mac is not my favorite set of programs by any stretch. It seems like I always have crashes, memory errors, and such when using it. If I used a Mac for work, I'd probably try to do as much as I could with iWork and put on a VM with Windows to run Office for Windows.