running windows on mac
I am thinking of running windows on my mac...can you help me with that?
- 02-08-2016, 08:59 PM #2
- 02-09-2016, 05:18 AM #3
- 03-11-2016, 02:33 AM #4
- 4,118 Posts
Re: Can I get some help running Windows on my Mac?
Welcome to iMore.
The other option you have is running it in a virtual machine. This can be done with Parallels, VMware Fusion 8 or Virtual box. Parallels and VMware will cost you, but Virtual Box is free. I personally use Parallels as it is extremely simple to use and offers me a lot more options. The reason I like running Windows in a virtual machine is due to the fact that I can run OS X and Windows at the same time. I do not have to reboot between the two. I find that much more productive. Just some other suggestions for you to look at.
- By Lanre Folarin in forum MacBook ProReplies: 9Last Post: 03-28-2016, 10:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:40 PM