Windows 8 + BootCamp
I currently own a late '11 MacBook Pro (13"), but I am wanting to be able to bootcamp Windows 8 onto it for all the gestures and such that I will be able to make use of on the Metro (or whatever it's called now) interface. But, I want to know what pitfalls I need to be aware of.
I am planning to Pre-Order Windows 8 Pro.
I do know how to set up BootCamp.
But like with regards to gestures and such, are there any things that I need to be aware of?
- 10-20-2012, 02:07 PM #2
- 10-20-2012, 02:28 PM #3
- 10-20-2012, 02:28 PM #4
Re: Windows 8 + BootCamp
- 02-25-2013, 01:46 PM #6
- 03-13-2013, 10:27 AM #7
- By nmprofessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 31Last Post: 10-03-2008, 05:52 PM
- By burnsaa in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2008, 10:24 PM
- By iomatic in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2007, 01:55 PM
- By Nick Carraway in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:41 AM
- By cmaier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:04 PM