Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeff.CopyTrans
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default Transfer apps without iTunes (no Jailbreak involved)

(free iPhone manager) now supports Applications. Install Apps from PC to iPhone by simple drag and drop. No iTunes, no jailbreak involved. The 20s demo video shows you how to proceed:
    Thanked by:
    Farshid72 (09-22-2012), hackertazi (08-23-2013)
    hackertazi likes this.
    iPhone Newbie

Thanks, i'll try it
    Thanked by:
    Farshid72 (09-22-2012)
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Transfer iPhone Files without iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff.CopyTrans View Post
    (free iPhone manager) now supports Applications. Install Apps from PC to iPhone by simple drag and drop. No iTunes, no jailbreak involved. The 20s demo video shows you how to proceed:
    Hey now it is easy to transfer iPhone Files to PC/iPad,/iPod and other devices.
    In this high technical world nothing is impossible. There are various tools available that you can use to transfer iPhone files to PC or other devices. If you don't want to use iTunes then you can use third party tool . I have used this tool in same condition and move my videos from iPhone to PC without using iTunes.
    Thanked by:
    Farshid72 (09-22-2012), Killeritza Kileritzoiu (11-01-2013)
    iMore Newbie

iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default Re: Transfer apps without iTunes (no Jailbreak involved)

CopyTrans is really good but it is not completely free. You have to pay to unlock all the features, still it's worth it. Another similar program is iPhone to Computer Transfer: "www.iphone-to-pc.com" to Transfer Files from iPhone to PC and Vice Versa, I vouch for it too. It is effective and cheap too.
    Last edited by tracy08; 11-10-2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: more and correct information and formatting
    Thanked by:
    Killeritza Kileritzoiu (11-01-2013)
    iPhone Nanite

err....anybody can teach me?i using iphone 5 the transfer complete already but it nvr shows up on my phone. Please reply me at my email :aaronleehy@hotmail.com if can thanks alot
    iPhone Nanite

Yassmin
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

You really shouldn't market your program as "Freeware", if it has a strict restriction after which this so called "Freeware" isn't functional anymore....
    That's quite misleading, since Freeware is....free of charge without any restrictions.
    What you offer for free is basically a regular trail-version and should be named as such.

Making people believe the program is free of charge and fully functional, just to get more clicks.... Well...it doesn't leave a good impression to be honest.

(Sorry if I may seem a little harsh, but since I work mostly in the marketing-area myself, I am quite easily aggravated by dishonest marketing-techniques...)
    iMore Nanite

link????