Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Is there a remote monitoring software better than remote spy software

I have a couple of computers which I want to monitor. I have been told to make use of to send email attachments which should be downloaded. I wonder if there is a more clever way of monitoring without getting caught. Is remote spy the best? Assuming I do not know any details about the target computers. I know nothing about the target,maybe only email address. I want to know what he visited online, what he typed etc.
    iPhone Nanite

hmm, enya can you tell me what remote monitoring software you used to watch others, i have a software but Antivirus detect him , and a spy software i found on internet but he asked to purchased, Thanks
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Nanite

ok,my friend told me to use this one: , you can Visit the site.

Global Posts
    6,819 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

from the description you gave if anyone knew of anything they probably wouldn't give you help anyway. You're talking about remotely monitoring computers without the person's knowledge. You want to record keystrokes, seriously, this type of behavious is called a virus. So my advice is don't post that kind of stuff here because you wont get any help.
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
    iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)

Global Posts
    4,720 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Especially if you don't know any info on the target computers this would be called hacking and have seen way to many people have FBI show up because they got brave... Def not getting involved in this one sorry
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

My company is using TightVNC check that if it can be useful to you
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    11,766 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Sicks

iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

I think this monitoring software is a bit intrusive to the person who has been monitored. In our company any employee using monitoring software should also be fully aware of what is monitored and when they are being monitored. We use a screen monitoring software called time doctor. This is design to improve productivity of employee not just to monitor them. It has also different kind of monitoring features like screen monitoring that take a fairly accurate picture of a person do when using the computer. Here is an that can help about a good monitoring software.
    iPhone Nanite

teamviewer is one of tool we use
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by enya View Post
    ok,my friend told me to use this one: , you can Visit the site.
    Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely check this out.
    iPhone Nanite

try extraspy =) - a completely free employee monitoring software for windows
    iMore Nanite

Default Another opinion

I've never tried remote spy, but I'm using a free software called My Team Monitor, which is very easy to use and it does everything I need for monitoring my employees. It records keystrokes, mouse clicks, screenshots, when and how long each employee was working, and how much they spent actively or being idle during work. You can register at their website: www.myteammonitor.com
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErvinShoemaker View Post
    I've never tried remote spy, but I'm using a free software called My Team Monitor, which is very easy to use and it does everything I need for monitoring my employees. It records keystrokes, mouse clicks, screenshots, when and how long each employee was working, and how much they spent actively or being idle during work. You can register at their website:
    Can I remotely install the software on the target computer?
    Last edited by ashier; 09-13-2012 at 09:11 PM.
    iMore Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by ashier View Post
    Can I remotely install the software on the target computer?[/url]
    Unfortunately (for you) you can't. It does have a stealth version, but then you have to have physical access to the target computers and install it yourself. I guess, what you are trying to do is what the previous comments have said, and that is spying, so be careful with that.
    iPhone Nanite

You can also try using Time Doctor. Its major feature that is not available in other software is the priority feature and the ability to know how much of the day a person is focusing on their priorities. You will also get daily/weekly reports of websites visited and software applications used on your computer.

iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

I have a couple of computers which I want to monitor. I have been told to make use of to send email attachments which should be downloaded. I wonder if there is a more clever way of monitoring without getting caught. Is remote spy the best? Assuming I do not know any details about the target computers. I know nothing about the target,maybe only email address. I want to know what he visited online, what he typed etc.
    Does this help?
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Re: Is there a remote monitoring software better than remote spy software

You can deploy remote support appliances such as RHUB appliance in order to remotely monitor employee desktops. It remotely monitors the PC from anywhere while the computer users cannot see and delete the remote session. Alternatively, you can even use various remote support tools such as keylogger, nestersoft etc. for employee monitoring.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: Is there a remote monitoring software better than remote spy software

Trojan or virus can be sent by email, picture... If keylogger or employee monitoring, you need to install them on the monitored computer as other normal programs.