How can I spy on WhatsApp messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

How can I spy the whatsapp messages? Take it easy. I just do it for parental purpose. I suspect that my little is doing something bad, and I must figure out the truth.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: spy the whatsapp messages

I do not know. Having said that, it may be best to seek assistance from the app's developers or via the WhatsApp support site.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: spy the whatsapp messages

How can I spy the whatsapp messages? Take it easy. I just do it for parental purpose. I suspect that my little is doing something bad, and I must figure out the truth.

I don't use WhatsApp myself but I've heard that many teens use it because it lacks the parental controls available through other chat platforms. If you're really worried about what she's saying or doing perhaps it would be prudent to take control of your daughter's phone. Delete WhatsApp and enable restrictions on her phone in Settings > General > Restrictions. Change her iCloud password or set her phone up for Family Sharing so that purchases (like re-downloading WhatsApp) require your approval. Perhaps have a conversation with her and, as a parent, let her know that you have every right to take her phone if she's doing something she shouldn't be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods