- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
WhatsApp question from non iPhone user
I have a few questions regarding Whatsapp for the Iphone. I've included a photo. The picture was sent to me on Saturday, and the texting took place on Friday.
On Friday I had an argument with a person I've been seeing regarding her texting a guy.
Is it possible to delete individual messages received without deleting the entire conversation?
The top blacked out part is obviously the persons name and under it is the time they were last on. Is the red number 1 that is circled a message waiting to be read?
And is it safe to assume the message waiting to be read is from Sat when she took the screen shot and not from Fri when the original conversation took place.
- 09-14-2014, 12:21 PM #2
- 09-17-2014, 02:13 PM #4
- 10-08-2014, 04:10 AM #5
- 10-08-2014, 05:19 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Coachbulldog in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2014, 07:09 PM
- By Thalles Urzedo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2014, 12:18 PM
- By maxtweet in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2014, 10:45 AM