WhatsApp question from non iPhone user

htz8

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a few questions regarding Whatsapp for the Iphone. I've included a photo. The picture was sent to me on Saturday, and the texting took place on Friday.

On Friday I had an argument with a person I've been seeing regarding her texting a guy.

Is it possible to delete individual messages received without deleting the entire conversation?

The top blacked out part is obviously the persons name and under it is the time they were last on. Is the red number 1 that is circled a message waiting to be read?

And is it safe to assume the message waiting to be read is from Sat when she took the screen shot and not from Fri when the original conversation took place.

Thanks.

Attachments

• iphonewhats.jpg
    iphonewhats.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 21

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow, seems like someone might be in trouble, but I'll ignore the emotional part and just jump to straight answers... like I would have, have I not known the details shared.

Is it possible to delete individual messages received without deleting the entire conversation?

Yes, it is possible to delete individual messages in whatsapp

The top blacked out part is obviously the persons name and under it is the time they were last on. Is the red number 1 that is circled a message waiting to be read?

Yes, the number it shows is a message received, waiting to be read.

And is it safe to assume the message waiting to be read is from Sat when she took the screen shot and not from Fri when the original conversation took place.

Yes, of course it is from the moment the screenshot was taken.

Thanks.
You are welcome

htz8

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Is the message waiting to be read from the user I blacked out or could it be from one of her other contacts?

Thanks.

Pixonic

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I agree that it can be from any other contacts.

Can you guys, and especially linsiris, help me how to delete an individual message from Whatsapp? Will it be deleted only on my device?

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I agree that it can be from any other contacts.

Can you guys, and especially linsiris, help me how to delete an individual message from Whatsapp? Will it be deleted only on my device?

If you are asking about a single message inside a conversation, then hold your finger on it for 2 seconds and the option to delete pops up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox