- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Is there a way to extract a WhatsApp audio file from my iPhone?
I have an iPhone 4. My girlsfriend sent me an audio message on whatsapp, and it plays using quiktime. My problem is I can only access the file when I go onto whatsapp go into our conversation log, and then go into the multimedia folder. I have all my photos and videos on my phone backed up on a cloud server, and even after uploading I cant find it there. Is there a way to extract the file from my iphone onto either a cloud server or my laptop?
- 09-02-2014, 08:46 AM #2
- 10-20-2014, 08:16 PM #3
- 11-06-2014, 07:08 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Re: Is there a way to extract a WhatsApp audio file from my iPhone?
Well you can do that but not with itunes. There is something called copy transfer which u have to install that to ur pc. And once u connect the phone to pc u can extract even the songs u downloaded from a third party app
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2014, 03:41 AM
- By Acidrop in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:13 AM