- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Is that even possible if she didn't block me on whatsapp?
I had sent a message at 20.12 and it was a single tick for hours. At that time my last seen was not visible to anyone and I'm not sure if I could see her profile picture. Then I sent the same message at 00.01 and there was double ticks immediately. But the other one is still single. Does that have to mean that she blocked me sometime b/w 17.24 and 20.12 and then unblocked me sometime b/w 20.13 and 00.00? Can there be any other explanation? That makes no sense but I couldn't think of anything else.
- 05-28-2014, 04:00 PM #2
- 08-29-2014, 07:05 PM #4
Re: Is that even possible if she didn't block me on whatsapp?
Hmm.. I know that 1 tick mean message reach the server and the 2 ticks mean it reached the phone....
Yeah maybe she blocked u coz if she has no net then it will show u as 1 tick but when she will turn her net on it will show u 2 ticks as it reached her.....
If she blocks server will reject your message from reaching her therefore she blocked u at that time... Thanks..... It is so long :P
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:14 AM
- By iBright in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:00 AM