Whatsapp suddenly has a black screen
Well like the title says my Whatsapp app stopped working I had just opened it today to be greeted with a white screen (see below), none of the buttons work so all I can do is exit out and retry.
I had already re-downloaded it both from Cloud and my iTunes and still not working. Anyone know how to fix this?
Tappin and talkin from my iPhone 4
- 12-16-2013, 09:14 AM #2
Re: Whatsapp suddenly has a black screen
You might want to take a moment to notify email@example.com. They would probably be able to provide a more detailed explanation and solution since it is their product.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-16-2013 at 09:58 AM.
- By Eli4S in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:22 PM
- By Mr. Marco in forum MacBook ProReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:20 AM
- By david9962000 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:48 PM
- By Daniel Bennett1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:29 PM