- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
The Breathe app seems to only have a continuous timing cycle.
My experience is as follows
Day 1 first session 9:00am, second session 12:00pm, then no more
Day 2 first alert appears about 3:00pm - appears to be the cycle time after the last one on day 1
Day 3 first appears at about 6:00pm it one cycle later than day 2
A solution is to set an alarm for the first session of your day the run Breathe manually
A better solution would be for the App to have an optional configurable daily start time and go from there each day.
I would love to keep,using this but having to manually start the app is almost self-defeating.
- 09-24-2016, 07:21 PM #2
Re: Breathe App
How is your Breathe app set on your phone? Watch app... My watch... Breathe... Breathe Reminders... my guess is the timer for reminders starts when you put on the watch for the day... If you do a session manually soon after putting the watch on, you'll get consistent reminders later in the day at the interval you set... Hourly or 3, 5, or 7 hours.
- By sting7k in forum iOS 10Replies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2016, 02:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 05:21 PM
- By Quis89 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2016, 11:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 07:32 PM
- By Rafagon in forum macOS SierraReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2016, 06:15 PM