Is there no way to set individual app notifications in WatchOS3?
In 2.2, if you turned off the "Mirror iPhone Alerts" option, it would the shoe a bunch of options to set the notifications for the individual app.
Now in WatchOS 3, when you turn that option off, no option to shoe. It seems just either on or off. Is it still possible, somewhere, to set the options individually? And if not, then what's the point that of offering the option to turn it off?
- 09-15-2016, 11:36 AM #2
- By matanavi in forum iOS 10Replies: 27Last Post: 10-23-2016, 05:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2016, 05:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2016, 09:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2016, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2016, 07:51 AM