Am I being unreasonable?
Is it asking too much in requesting that Apple incorporate a "delete all" option for iMessages and SMS messages via the Watch? Those of us who get tons of messages AND do not keep them, despise having to swipe each one individually just to delete them. Am I being unreasonable in my request?
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 06-16-2016 at 12:58 PM.
- 06-16-2016, 12:50 PM #2
Re: Am I being unreasonable?
Sounds good to me! Plus an ability to mute certain types of messages easily (I KNOW if can be done from the phone) right on the watch. I've taken to just putting on silent mode while I'm at important meetings or places, BUT it would be handy to say mute just facebook if it's blowing up for a time.
- 08-01-2016, 01:38 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum macOS SierraReplies: 13Last Post: 09-20-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 09:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 09:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2016, 10:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2016, 08:27 PM