- 08-11-2014, 08:54 PM #2
- 08-12-2014, 09:05 AM #4
- 08-12-2014, 09:20 AM #6
Does anyone know how to create or edit wallpaper for the iPod 4?
I have found this free app helpful in resizing images for wallpapers. It's called image size.
As for editing, it depends on what your trying to do. There's apps that do different things. I use a variety of editing apps. My most useful for creating wallpapers is Superimpose. I don't know if it's available for iPod. But you can always create on iPhone and send the finished wall to the iPod.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- 08-12-2014, 09:24 AM #8
- 08-12-2014, 09:38 AM #10
- 08-12-2014, 10:22 AM #11 iPhone 6-64 GB Space Gray T-Mobile
iPad Air 2-64 GB Wi-Fi Space Gray
Pebble Smart Watch-Black
- 08-12-2014, 04:03 PM #12
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:14 AM
- By spencerdl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 24Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:05 PM
- By MarkVeldhuis in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:59 AM
- By Peter Kloet in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:47 PM