Ok I found Mickey but it's not as easy to add....
as the ones that I did for my daughter! I'm not seeing an option to save it!
Mickey Mouse iPad Wallpaper - 17, Mickey Mouse Wallpapers, iPad Mini Wallpaper, Photo, Background
- 08-05-2014, 07:37 AM #2
Re: Ok I found Mickey but it's not as easy to add....
Go to webpage on the iPhone or iPad. Tap and hold on image. You'll get a popup with an option to save image. This saves to your camera roll. Go to camera roll and set it as wallpaper.
- By Ledsteplin in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2015, 12:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:18 AM
- By GoldenBraids in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:08 AM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:05 AM
- By pilsbury in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:08 AM