Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 642
Like Tree326Likes
  1. #76  
    jclif's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    209 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Can you make a Bears one like the Indians one you made for me but in the background use this image and then maybe with the Bears "C" over it at an angle?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12-21010.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	86486


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12-21010.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	86486
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #77  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by jclif View Post
    Can you make a Bears one like the Indians one you made for me but in the background use this image and then maybe with the Bears "C" over it at an angle?
    Attachment 86504 Attachment 86505 Attachment 86506 Attachment 86507 Attachment 86508 Attachment 86509 Attachment 86510 Attachment 86511
  3. #78  
    jclif's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    209 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    F-ing sweet. Thanks!!!
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #79  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ooltewah_Vol View Post
    Does anyone have a good wallpaper of Tn Vols?
    Attachment 86514 Attachment 86515 Attachment 86516 Attachment 86517
  5. #80  
    Ooltewah_Vol's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    58 Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Those are awesome! Thanks!
  6. #81  

    Default Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438490977.582080.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	86541

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438491013.632316.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	86542
    Spencerdl likes this.
  7. #82  
    blackmagicwoman's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,421 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,552 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Very nice. Great Job
    Ledsteplin likes this.
  8. #83  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438490977.582080.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	86541

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438491013.632316.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	86542
    This would look very nice in Yankees Blue...HINT, HINT


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
  9. #84  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438688805.033388.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	86681
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438688816.082802.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	86682

    Thanks Ledsteplin


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
  10. #85  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,365 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,899 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438688805.033388.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	86681
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438688816.082802.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	86682

    Thanks Ledsteplin


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    Very nice!!!🏾
    Spencerdl and Ledsteplin like this.
  11. #86  
    jclif's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    209 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Can you do the same things with these as you did with the Bears ones, obviously with the KC logo on top?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Berry.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	86775


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charles.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	86776


    Maybe even one that has "He's Back!" for the first one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sports Themes Wallpapers-charles-2.jpg  
    Last edited by jclif; 08-05-2015 at 06:18 PM.
  12. #87  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by jclif View Post
    Can you do the same things with these as you did with the Bears ones, obviously with the KC logo on top?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Berry.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	86775


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charles.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	86776


    Maybe even one that has "He's Back!" for the first one?
    Who are you addressing?
  13. #88  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by jclif View Post
    Can you do the same things with these as you did with the Bears ones, obviously with the KC logo on top?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Berry.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	86775


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charles.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	86776


    Maybe even one that has "He's Back!" for the first one?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438818159.608226.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	86805

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438818175.956752.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	266.1 KB 
ID:	86806

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438818186.090171.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	86807
    Spencerdl likes this.
  14. #89  
    mjclark's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20150805_211756.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	86831Chelsea Football Club.
  15. #90  
    jclif's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    209 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Who are you addressing?
    HankAZ but these are awesome thank you!!!
  16. #91  
    jclif's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    209 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Who are you addressing?
    Anyway to get them formatted for a 6 plus?
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #92  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by jclif View Post
    HankAZ but these are awesome thank you!!!
    Here you go...
    Attachment 86842 Attachment 86843
    Attachment 86859 Attachment 86860
    Last edited by HankAZ; 08-06-2015 at 09:36 AM.
    jclif likes this.
  18. #93  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	260.5 KB 
ID:	86855

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	347.2 KB 
ID:	86856

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	86857
    jclif likes this.
  19. #94  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439381907.837450.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	175.7 KB 
ID:	87316
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439381972.159439.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	87317
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382000.947214.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	87318
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382021.930669.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	87319
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382045.519383.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	87320


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    donemt likes this.
  20. #95  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382833.709838.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	87325
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382859.730291.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	87326
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382876.880516.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	187.4 KB 
ID:	87327
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382903.367715.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	87328


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
  21. #96  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382955.756448.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	87329
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382987.410687.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	287.0 KB 
ID:	87330
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439383015.228918.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	87331
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439383036.949632.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	87332
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439383066.402627.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	87333


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    blackmagicwoman and donemt like this.
  22. #97  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439386599.196280.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	87335
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439386630.165490.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	87336
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439386658.352556.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	87337
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439386682.474481.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	87338
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439386702.771079.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	87339


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
  23. #98  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    No Eagles?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  24. #99  

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382833.709838.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	87325
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382859.730291.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	87326
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382876.880516.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	187.4 KB 
ID:	87327
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382903.367715.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	87328

    Very nice, thank you.

    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    Spencerdl and donemt like this.
  25. #100  
    mbar9607's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    649 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sports Themes Wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382955.756448.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	87329
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439382987.410687.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	287.0 KB 
ID:	87330
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439383015.228918.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	87331
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439383036.949632.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	87332
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439383066.402627.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	87333


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus
    no KC royals or Kansas Jayhawks?
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guardians of the Galaxy Retina Movie Wallpaper
    By Just_Me_D in forum Wallpapers & Ringtones
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 05:28 PM
  2. What iphone theme is this? (Winterboard/iconset etc...)
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:04 PM
  3. Messed up icons and unable to set wallpaper on 3GS
    By terra_zg in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:50 AM
  4. Theme creating?
    By Alyssa Loss in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:45 AM
  5. What's the name of this theme??
    By Wes in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 05:43 PM

Posting Permissions