Wallpaper zoom issue

I

iMore Question

I have a ipad 3 and update my software to the new ios 7.1 and when I went to my wallpaper app Pimp Your Screen and I saved a shelved wallpaper for my icons even though it looked fine when saving it when I go to photos and I select it for home screen or lock screen the wallpaper is zoomed in and I'm unable to scale the wallpaper to size. Before the update even though I wasn't able to resize like i was with every ios software update except with 7 and this 7.1 now I can't do any kind of background unless it's solid. Any help would be great

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a ipad 3 and update my software to the new ios 7.1 and when I went to my wallpaper app Pimp Your Screen and I saved a shelved wallpaper for my icons even though it looked fine when saving it when I go to photos and I select it for home screen or lock screen the wallpaper is zoomed in and I'm unable to scale the wallpaper to size. Before the update even though I wasn't able to resize like i was with every ios software update except with 7 and this 7.1 now I can't do any kind of background unless it's solid. Any help would be great
Have attached it to an email and send it to your desktop, resize it from there and email back, Save it and or set as wallpaper and see if that works.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

On an iPhone if you go to
General
Accessibility
Reduce Motion
Have the switch set to green.

It will greatly help your shelves fit on your wallpapers.

Sent from my iPad mini using the iMore Forum App❤️

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods