Apple Wallpaper..post your creative Apple wallpaper

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I could make a set like that. But I'm confused as to how making a set works. They use 68 of something. What? Images? What is included in 1 set?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Henrik knows how. You should send him that example. Hamsterwheel (found on Crackberry) and Elizabeth2 (iBabyGirl blog) are VERY GOOD at making BeWeather sets.

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Henrik knows how. You should send him that example. Hamsterwheel (found on Crackberry) and Elizabeth2 (iBabyGirl blog) are VERY GOOD at making BeWeather sets.

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk
Is this what you would call a weather iconset?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415847961.274700.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Is this what you would call a weather iconset?
View attachment 71286

Yes. It looks like one. I think there's actually more different individual weather suns and moons (icons) though. I believe a total set consists of approx 25. The amount of icons varies from set to set

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes. It looks like one. I think there's actually more different individual weather suns and moons (icons) though. I believe a total set consists of approx 25. The amount of icons varies from set to set

Ok, let me try to remember lol. It's been years since I've created a weather set. Now, as far as I can remember there are more than 25 icons per set. You have the moon phases and then the night icons and daytime icons. They are all png images used, I think 256x256. So, in example, you'll have a clear day icon with the sun png and then a clear day icon with the moon png image, and so on for the other conditions(rain, snow, fog, haze, sleet, cloudy etc.)

If I get a chance I will pull up one of my weather sets if i can locate it on my win7 machine this weekend sometime.

It's literally been since 2011 the last time I've even created a set so my memory of doing them is really fuzzy.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok, let me try to remember lol. It's been years since I've created a weather set. Now, as far as I can remember there are more than 25 icons per set. You have the moon phases and then the night icons and daytime icons. They are all png images used, I think 256x256. So, in example, you'll have a clear day icon with the sun png and then a clear day icon with the moon png image, and so on for the other conditions(rain, snow, fog, haze, sleet, cloudy etc.)

If I get a chance I will pull up one of my weather sets if i can locate it on my win7 machine this weekend sometime.

It's literally been since 2011 the last time I've even created a set so my memory of doing them is really fuzzy.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S
Thanks. I want to create an  iconset. I can do it. I just need to know all the weather days and nights. And if using the  would run into any copyright or trademark issues.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I want to create an  iconset. I can do it. I just need to know all the weather days and nights. And if using the  would run into any copyright or trademark issues.

I wouldn't worry about copyright or trademark infringement.... There has already been some Apple weather sets made as well as wallpapers

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
042934387ba2dd6e4c23d70dd97f90ce.jpg

9868352f7177fc22d1736987f9ded37c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member