Official iPhone 5 Wallpaper Request Thread

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi donemt I don't want to you to feel like your being ignored by me but when you mentioned you could not find anything online you liked I thought I would defer to someone else. Hopefully you will find a wallpaper you like somewhere. In all sincerity I completely understand when there is something you want but just can't quite find but I'm going to pass on this. Sorry
Thanks for getting back to me and I will keep searching for a Matrix wallpaper that fits my 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for getting back to me and I will keep searching for a Matrix wallpaper that fits my 5s.

Describe the Matrix look you have in mind for a wallpaper. I'll see what I can scrounge up. :)

Sent from from my iPhone 5

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Describe the Matrix look you have in mind for a wallpaper. I'll see what I can scrounge up. :)

I've been trying to find a wallpaper that has the Matrix's (movie) opening screen shot that has the " waterfall " of letters/numbers in green. This screen shot was used in addition to the telephone number being dialed ( I think 555-0197 or something like that). I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I can do that :)
By chance to you have a jailbreak on your phone? I have one that really nice I made but you if you have a bottom dock it will hide too much of it. So for now here ya go!
Enjoy
Thanks so much Elizabeth ~ they are both awesome! I donated $ on your blog :)
(I don't have a jailbreak on my phone...)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Would it be possible to remove the black part on the top? I've tried cropping it out, but it looks weird now. Thanks.

No problem :) give me a few minutes. I'm glad you like it. I've been leaving the top bar off lately. Sometimes it nice to have. Yep cropping would probably leave you with an odd shaped apple hahaha!

Sent from my iPad mini using the iMore Forum App❤️

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Here you go :)
I made two because I always wanted to go back and make the apple just a little smaller. Lol not as easy as it sounds.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1398055674.977524.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1398055684.880759.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ez2 here are two requests, if/when possible. Black leather feel... Thanks so much!
View attachment 54762View attachment 54763

Black leather didn't look right with this photo. Sorta clashed.
qyhe8e4e.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR