Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Community Manager

Global Posts
    2,835 Global Posts

Default The Wolverine Retina Wallpapers

The new Wolverine movie is now in theatres… and I got to thinking that many of you may be looking for Wolverine-themed wallpapers. Check out some I've recently found below below, they're sized up for your iPad, but can always be re-jigged for your iPhone or iPod touch.

Don't be shy, post your own Wolverine wallpapers here too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-the_wolverine_retina_wallpaper_01.jpg   The Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-the_wolverine_retina_wallpaper_02.jpg   The Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-the_wolverine_retina_wallpaper_03.jpg   The Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-the_wolverine_retina_wallpaper_04.jpg   The Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-the_wolverine_retina_wallpaper_05.jpg  

James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer
    Thanked by:
    Rene Ritchie (07-27-2013)
    iMore Actual

Global Posts
    2,356 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: The Wolverine Retina Wallpapers

Got sent these, look great! I love Claremont/Miller's Wolverine mini-series. Hope the movie does it justice. iPad Retina format, of course!
    The Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-wolverine_roof.jpgThe Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-wolverine_brush_stroke_ipad.jpgThe Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-wolverine_sword_ipad_2.jpgThe Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-wolverine_sword.jpgThe Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-wolverine_claws_side_ipad.jpgThe Wolverine Retina Wallpapers-wolverine_claws_out_ipad.jpg