New iPhone owner

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I was in the forums last night with my iPhone 5, seen a wallpaper called Situations 1.m4r posted by msbaylor. I was using the app Tapatalk 2 and I downloaded it using my iPhone 5. My question is, where the hell did it go, I can't fight it anywhere. I'm coming from Android where the file manager is your best friend. Should I download a file manager and look into downloads if there is such a thing in IOS?? I am using my home computer to download the files to dropbox and then using that to access my files.
I am just trying to locate that download, it has to be somewhere.
Thanks, great forum
Vinny

PS Looking for this certain wallpaper, it is a bright red apple that is surrounded in white, see it quite often but can not find it to download.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was in the forums last night with my iPhone 5, seen a wallpaper called Situations 1.m4r posted by msbaylor. I was using the app Tapatalk 2 and I downloaded it using my iPhone 5. My question is, where the hell did it go, I can't fight it anywhere. I'm coming from Android where the file manager is your best friend. Should I download a file manager and look into downloads if there is such a thing in IOS?? I am using my home computer to download the files to dropbox and then using that to access my files.
Thanks, great forum
Vinny

PS Looking for this certain wallpaper, it is a bright red apple that is surrounded in white, see it quite often but can not find it to download.

Hi Vinny,
Actually all you would have needed to do when you right clicked on the Wallpaper you should have an option to "Save As". Did you do this and then it would have seen it. If you know the file name just try and search for it on your computer and if you can't find it, Then simply go back to the wallpaper and do it again the way I mentioned and put in a folder that yo make up. If you have a download folder already point it to there and you will know where it is.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi Vinny,
Actually all you would have needed to do when you right clicked on the Wallpaper you should have an option to "Save As". Did you do this and then it would have seen it. If you know the file name just try and search for it on your computer and if you can't find it, Then simply go back to the wallpaper and do it again the way I mentioned and put in a folder that yo make up. If you have a download folder already point it to there and you will know where it is.

I downloaded it with my iPhone 5 while I was in tapatalk 2. I just tapped on it and it said downloading,I assumed it was going to go in my photo album. I'm just trying to find out where the download ended up on my phone since when i tapped on it it stated downloading. I just assumed it was going to my phone. Any ideas, sorry if I confused you.
thanks Vinny

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, great forum
Vinny

Well "Situations1.m4r" is a ringtone file, which wouldn't be in the wallpapers section. It's a ringtone. We may be able to find that wallpaper for you, but you never downloaded it, which is why you cannot find it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit