Ringtones won't go into iTunes
I recently updated to iTunes 11, nothing majorly new except for interface. Recently switched from Android back to iPhone (4S) and I have been making my own ringtones on Myxer and then just changing the file extension to m4r. The Text Tones all transferred over perfectly fine but the ringtones are not. They won't even go into my music file. All are 30 seconds long or shorter. Any ideas?
- 12-10-2012, 09:14 AM #2
Re: Ringtones won't go into iTunes
Just changing the file extension doesn't guarantee you've changed anything except the file extension. It's like taking a Word document with a .docx extension and changing it to .ppt so that you'll have a Powerpoint file - it just doesn't work that way. Try reading some of the how to posts in this forum for ways to make ringtones.
- By damien88#IM in forum Original iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:58 AM
- By hexagram in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2009, 06:57 AM
- By running_blind5784 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2009, 01:13 PM
- By dsab in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2008, 03:21 PM
- By trevor#IM in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:11 PM