HI everyone,
    I have searched the forum but the search is too "broad" to return good results. Does anyone have an email incoming sound they can share? Kind of like the Outlook email sound, or anything they think is good for that?

Thanks!
    06-27-2012 09:44 AM
    No I'm sorry I do not.
    06-28-2012 12:00 AM
    I have the AOL "You've Got Mail" sound...?
    06-28-2012 06:58 AM
    Lol. I use Mail Mother****er from Euro Trip.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.
    06-28-2012 08:19 AM
    Yeah thanks but I cannot use either of those sounds. I don't like "talking" sounds or ones that curse.
    07-05-2012 01:48 PM
    I myself, always make custom sounds so that we don't hear "our" sound everywhere we go. Makes it much easier to tell when it is your phone lol.

If you don't wish to make your own, or can't find anything in the forum, you can go to a site such as zedge.net and have a look at all of their iPhone sounds. There will be a lot to choose from. They will also have wallpapers and such there too.

Last edited by *END*; 07-09-2012 at 01:55 AM.
    07-07-2012 05:57 PM
    I have the AOL "You've Got Mail" sound...?
    I have a custom version of that... the Aussie-Karen GPS voice saying it... "Hey Keith - you've got mail"
    Brad Crouch likes this.
    07-07-2012 06:26 PM
    I use this sound from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ZeldaSound...SmallItem1.wav
    07-07-2012 07:42 PM
    I like to use the achievement unlocked sound notification from the Xbox 360. There is an iPhone version at majornelson.com; head of Xbox LIVE.
    07-25-2012 11:41 AM
    I have a new Mac desktop computer and as a system voice, I use "Karen" an Australian female voice. I like the Aussi accent!

But the system voice is not the voice that announces my incoming mail! THIS voice is not consistent with the female Australian voice that I already have!

I'd like a female Australian voice (or "Karen") to say, "You've got mail!" or "Hey Brad . . . you've got mail!" proceeded by a 3 or 4 note chime. I could live without the preceding chime. Whether or not my name is mentioned in the announcement, is not important, I just thought it would be kind of cool!

Can anybody help me out or at least steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Brad
    05-26-2016 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD