Awesome iPad Retina wallpaper of the day!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
We've got an forum just for wallpapers, and a thread here already:

But I thought it would be fun to have an easy place for us to share the wallpapers we're using on our new iPads right now, TODAY.

Some might be minimalist, some textured, some natural, some pure tech, some a little naughty, and some just plain nice.

Point is, if accessories switch up the way our iPads look on the outside, wallpapers keep them fresh and cool on the inside.

So what iPad Retina wallpaper are you rocking today? Share with the iMore Nation, and I bet we can get some really awesome stuff going, and keep it going.

Here are my current wallpapers (naturally!) I prefer a colored Lock screen but a gray Home screen so nothing clashes with the icon.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I love the iMore wallpapers but I also think it would be awesome if someone could make the colorful one into a wallpaper? (The colorful logo that is on the T-shirt)

RodneyJ725

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
that multi-colored wallpaper behind tim cook

I'd love to get my hands on that multi-colored wallpaper that was behind tim cook during the keynote, for ipad, iphone and my macbook pro. I just can't seem to find it. Does apple have a site with their wallpapers? thx

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Thank You for the wallpapers even though I havent decided yet whether to upgrade from my iPad2 to the "new iPad" yet.

Also, just curious if you by any chance have these wallpapers in size for the iPhone 4S.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: baker.bm

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
iPad Retina wallpapers from the Avengers (2012) movie.

Little Photoshop'y, especially the team shot, but still all shades of awesome.

AVENGERS WALLPAPERS.... ASSEMBLE!