Awesome iPad Retina wallpaper of the day!

jasonrak#IM

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Renee -
Any chance can get the blue iMore iPad retina wallpaper without the iMore name on it? I do love it but would just love a clean one as well!
Thx
Jason

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
We made the iMore as invisible as possible, but that's our site and our wallpaper is going to have our site name on it :)

Apologies, but it feels like asking someone to just put a paperbag over their face so they look cleaner :p

aidenh

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I got a few wallpapers. Tiny Wings, Lion and Snow Leopard...
Hope you Like them. :)

Aiden
-P.S. I take no credit for the wallpapers.

jasonrak#IM

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
No worries Rene. Didn't mean to offend. I really like you're site's logo. Wanted that to stand out as opposed to the name iMore. As I learned once in a business class, branding is all about the logo - "once you no longer need to include the name you know you've made it!!"
LOL
Thx
;)

We made the iMore as invisible as possible, but that's our site and our wallpaper is going to have our site name on it :)

Apologies, but it feels like asking someone to just put a paperbag over their face so they look cleaner :p

xshawk

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I love this one, so sweet

I download it from iLikeWallpaper
Only problem with faces... her make-up isn't horribly put on... but it is more glaring than it should be (there's a little too much in spots) and on the retina display that is clear... similar issue with the move to HD and 4K etc. sooo much more is visible that you have to work harder to make it look good.

this gal is cute, but I'm not into staring at her pores every time I look at my iPad...
she looks quite good from a couple feet away though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711