Alright iMore, LET'S SEE THOSE WALLPAPERS!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How does one get them to work on the iPad?

If you're viewing the images with your iPad, simply tap on the image to enlarge it and then select 'save' at the upper right corner of the screen. The image will automatically save to your camera roll.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If you're viewing the images with your iPad, simply tap on the image to enlarge it and then select 'save' at the upper right corner of the screen. The image will automatically save to your camera roll.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Thanks...

1. Can you delete wallpapers from your camera roll?
2. Can you import pics from photobucket and use them as wall paper?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks...

1. Can you delete wallpapers from your camera roll?
2. Can you import pics from photobucket and use them as wall paper?

1. Yes and with iOS 5.1, you can even delete photos from photo stream without having to login to iCloud online like before.

2. I don't know about 'importing' from photobucket, being that I don't use it, but if the photo can be displayed on your idevice then you *should* be able to save it to your camera roll.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How??????????

Go to your photo stream on your device, select the arrow in the upper right corner then select all of the photos you want to delete. Afterwards, select 'delete' at the bottom right corner of the screen.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Go to your photo stream on your device, select the arrow in the upper right corner then select all of the photos you want to delete. Afterwards, select 'delete' at the bottom right corner of the screen.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

These are wall papers

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
b99543f5.jpg

Sent from my LTE iPad using Tapatalk HD.

johndabeast

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
When I go to that manage attachments page, I can't find how to upload from the iPad, only the computer. Any help? I must be missing something, thanks.

any355

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't agree more

Who knows the quality of smoking pipes in LOOPHINPIPE shop.?I'd like to buy a smoking pipe for my boyfriend.

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Home screen & lock screen.

(Thx for the tips on how to get screen shots. I got used to the actual software button on my Galaxy Tab for screen shots, and it's nice to know that it's a built in feature to iOS as well.):D

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm. I'm still having a problem tryna upload. Does N E 1 know if the update feature has been changed? I have been able 2 upload before. Now I receive a box with a list of file types, "choose file" is grayed out. I select "jpeg" from the list and nothing happens. :confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh