Hi,
    I want to download different types of ringtones for my iPhone 4s. Anyone know how can i get high quality ringtones? Any website recommendation....
    Thanks
    11-04-2011 06:09 AM
    Just make your own from your iTunes Library...
    Fausty82 likes this.
    11-04-2011 06:12 AM
    Just make your own from your iTunes Library...
    Bingo...doesn't get much easier than that.
    eyemakerz likes this.
    11-04-2011 06:21 AM
    I just learned a really easy way to make my own. DL iRinger. Then to make a ringtone from a YouTube video you copy the url, open the site zamzar.com, paste the url, select what you want to convert it to (mp3), it e-mails you a link, you DL the mp3, open that in iRinger, and edit it in iRinger. Then iRinger saves it to iTunes and you drag it to your phone.
    11-04-2011 06:23 AM
    Bingo...doesn't get much easier than that.
    Actually it does. On Android you can simply download Zedge and have access to ringtones directly on your phone with no need to sync. Alas we are speaking of iPhone. Luckily you can go to Zedge.net from either your iPhone or Desktop/Laptop and browse close to 700,000 ringtones send them to yourself via email and sync them using iTunes all for free.
    11-04-2011 06:31 AM
    Actually it does. On Android you can simply download Zedge and have access to ringtones directly on your phone with no need to sync. Alas we are speaking of iPhone. Luckily you can go to Zedge.net from either your iPhone or Desktop/Laptop and browse close to 700,000 ringtones send them to yourself via email and sync them using iTunes all for free.
    How can i have access to ringtones directly on my iPhone?
    11-04-2011 07:00 AM
    How can i have access to ringtones directly on my iPhone?
    Itunes app on your iPhone.
    11-04-2011 07:51 AM
    If you look in the Ringtone and Wallpaper forum, where this thread is now located, you will find sticky threads, and dozens of threads with recommendations for apps to create ringtones as well as how to load them onto your iPhone.
    11-04-2011 07:54 AM
    I use RMaker. You clip songs that already on your phone to make into ringtones. easy enough.
    11-04-2011 08:43 PM
    Well, except use the iTunes to make your own free ringtones, you also can use other apps to make free ringtones for iPhone: Make iPhone Ringtones on Mac for free
    11-06-2011 08:55 PM
    PhoneZoo works for me. It sends them directly into iTunes. One stop shopping!
    11-06-2011 10:18 PM
    PhoneZoo works for me. It sends them directly into iTunes. One stop shopping!
    What is phone zoo? please tell me.....
    11-10-2011 09:05 AM
    I went to phonezoo and they sent the ringtone through the pic/text message...and it plays...but I can't figure out how to save it to my phone. Can anybody help me figure it out? BTW...I've had my 4s for 3 days...I'm still learning everything. Thanks to anyone who can help.

PS...I searched the forum for an answer before I posted this question.. ..so please know I'm not wanting to waste anyone's time.

Thanks.
    11-10-2011 08:43 PM
    I use RMaker. You clip songs that already on your phone to make into ringtones. easy enough.
    This is what I use...works for me
    11-10-2011 09:19 PM
    You need to install ringtones through iTunes.
    11-10-2011 09:44 PM
    Okay, I used the Ringtones sticky thread to get a bunch of ringtones others made (thank you SO much), followed their instructions saying to open with itunes and then drag them to the ringtones on my phone - I did, but they didn't go, got a message saying the ringtones couldn't be found. Any advice?

PS: They're in the Ringtones tab of my iTunes.
    11-11-2011 08:50 AM
    I went to phonezoo and they sent the ringtone through the pic/text message...and it plays...but I can't figure out how to save it to my phone. Can anybody help me figure it out? BTW...I've had my 4s for 3 days...I'm still learning everything. Thanks to anyone who can help.

PS...I searched the forum for an answer before I posted this question.. ..so please know I'm not wanting to waste anyone's time.

Thanks.
    Find the big ringtone thread for instructions. You have to install iPhone ringtones through iTunes. You can't save them any other way.
    11-11-2011 09:03 AM
    Okay, I used the Ringtones sticky thread to get a bunch of ringtones others made (thank you SO much), followed their instructions saying to open with itunes and then drag them to the ringtones on my phone - I did, but they didn't go, got a message saying the ringtones couldn't be found. Any advice?

PS: They're in the Ringtones tab of my iTunes.
    Make sure you have a check next to Sync ringtones. If you do, and they're not syncing, try syncing selected ringtones. There seems to still be a slight glitch in the newest version of iTunes.
    11-11-2011 09:04 AM
    Thank you! I'll try again.
    11-13-2011 08:21 AM
    I use Audacity to make <=40-sec clips from song files, add the clips to iTunes, convert them to .m4a files, rename the extension to .m4r and drag the .m4r files to iTunes. Voila, homemade ringtones.
    12-03-2011 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD