downloading ringtones

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Do you need to Jailbreak the phone to download ringtones i see people post on here?? because I hit the link on these and it opens to hear the ringtone but how do I save it on my phone?? (newbie here :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you need to Jailbreak the phone to download ringtones i see people post on here?? because I hit the link on these and it opens to hear the ringtone but how do I save it on my phone?? (newbie here :)

You can buy ringtones from Apple/iTunes... or you can make your own. There are plenty of "how to"s on these forums and the internet... you will find it if you search. And you do not have to be jailbroken to get/use them.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!!

but what about the ringtones that are posted on here.. how do I get them on the phone?

If they are ringtones (file extension of .m4r instead of .m4a), simply download them to your computer and add them to iTunes. They will be recognized as ringtones, and they'll go into the ringtones section/folder of iTunes... then sync with your phone and Bob's your uncle...

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Perfect!!! thanks,

I come from the Blackberry world.. With them, you just hit any link and it downloads onto your phone.So thats why i was confused.

sounds pretty easy. thanks again..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro