Ringtone question

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello everybody, Im a previous android owner and loved zedge for ringtones. Is there anyway of getting zedge to work for the iphone ringtones? If so, how? Thanks

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
In the search field on the top of the page where it says "Search TiPB" type in "custom ringtones" and you should get a ton of results telling you how to customize your tones. If its RINGTONES that you want, then check out my little explanation of how to do it here: http://forum.tipb.com/verizon-iphon...ake-ur-own-put-ur-own-iphone.html#post1672178

Ill keep an eye on this thread in case you have any other questions about it. Hope this helps.

P.S. If you want to change SMS or Mail tones, you will have to be jailbroken.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I use a program (free) called iRinger. It works on your PC and you can cut down any track to a 30 sec clip. I download premade 30 second clips from Cellsea.com. After you do that, you export it and the program automatically puts it in the correct file location in iTunes and adds it to your ringtones. It's super easy.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use a program (free) called iRinger. It works on your PC and you can cut down any track to a 30 sec clip. I download premade 30 second clips from Cellsea.com. After you do that, you export it and the program automatically puts it in the correct file location in iTunes and adds it to your ringtones. It's super easy.

I second iRinger. Works great!

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site

Thank You :) iRinger is remarkably simple in design and implementation. The programming in iRinger already works so well and is so clean and compact.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Hi- new to all this... I am on the Cellsea site and I am not sure what format to save it in. Please help-

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73