Need some ringtone help

bennett22

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
ok,so i've done some searching and i still cant figure this out.i have about 6 or7 custom ringtones that i have downloaded and saved on my pc,only thing is i can only put one of them on my iphone4 at a time.i am jailbroken and have tried a few different ways to get them all on there,but it only seems to take 1 at a time and nothing more.also they don't show up in the usual ringtone section,when i do have a ringer synced on,it shows up under custom and thats the only 1 that i can select.

anyone have any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?i am new to this whole iphone os.all the answers that came up in a search say that as long as i have the memory,they should all go on,and i know i have plenty of memory for them.

bennett22

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the link,but it doesn't seem to have the info i'm looking for unless i missed it somewhere.i already have ringtones that i can put on my iphone,its just that all of them will not show up when i put them on there.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If they're not showing up, you might want to start all over with them, cause they should just show up (unless there's something wrong with them).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2