Editing Tags In Movies And Converting To .m4v

iaddict_

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

I had a question and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

I'm in the process of going through my iTunes files and cleaning things up. I was wondering if it is possible to edit tags for movies I had on my computer. By editing the tags I mean for my music files I use mp3tag which allows me to add album artwork, change the artist's name, track numbers, etc. I was wondering if there was something similar for video files.

Also, I'm trying to bring all my movies onto iTunes now as well and I found Any Video Converter, it's easy to use and let's me convert all my video files to .m4v. I was just curious if there were any other free programs for a PC user that will allow me to convert avi., wmv, and mpg files to .m4v while maintaining the quality. I don't really care about increasing the video quality (if that's even possible), as long as it doesn't worsen.

Thanks in advance.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I was just curious if there were any other free programs for a PC user that will allow me to convert avi., wmv, and mpg files to .m4v while maintaining the quality.
yeah, there are many you can google them.
Handbrake, Formatfactory, Aneesoft Free Video covnerter, Which I have tried and works well for me...

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Hi guys,

I had a question and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

I'm in the process of going through my iTunes files and cleaning things up. I was wondering if it is possible to edit tags for movies I had on my computer. By editing the tags I mean for my music files I use mp3tag which allows me to add album artwork, change the artist's name, track numbers, etc. I was wondering if there was something similar for video files.

Also, I'm trying to bring all my movies onto iTunes now as well and I found Any Video Converter, it's easy to use and let's me convert all my video files to .m4v. I was just curious if there were any other free programs for a PC user that will allow me to convert avi., wmv, and mpg files to .m4v while maintaining the quality. I don't really care about increasing the video quality (if that's even possible), as long as it doesn't worsen.

Thanks in advance.

Handbrake for converting. Metax to edit tags, etc. Both are simple to use.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner