The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
great walls. i snagged the Nebraska logo one. it is slick. :)
i'd like to request a Doctor Who wall? i'd prefer the 4th Doctor, Tom Baker. maybe w/ the TARDIS in there some place. if not, Tom's face is good!
Thank you! looking forward to it. :D

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
great walls. i snagged the Nebraska logo one. it is slick. :)
i'd like to request a Doctor Who wall? i'd prefer the 4th Doctor, Tom Baker. maybe w/ the TARDIS in there some place. if not, Tom's face is good!
Thank you! looking forward to it. :D

Okay, I have to be honest. I have never watched Dr Who. I got the one listed below but I am unsure about the other part of it. Is TARDIS a phone booth looking thing labeled Police Box?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Okay, I have to be honest. I have never watched Dr Who. I got the one listed below but I am unsure about the other part of it. Is TARDIS a phone booth looking thing labeled Police Box?

Tom Baker is THE only Dr. Who.

And yes, the TARDIS is THE best mode of transportation out there, next to the Floo network and my Gremlin.

ProEvo

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Good work keeping this going for so long. Simple yet effective.

Think you can have some fun with GreenPois0n wallpapers? I would be interested to see what you come up with. Here is what I have currently:

Would be awesome to see a wallpaper that fits the different aspects of the theme. Note: This status bar is transparent.

proevo-albums-phone-themes-picture48-folders-7-18-2011.png

Great job!

Last edited:

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Good work keeping this going for so long. Simple yet effective.

Think you can have some fun with GreenPois0n wallpapers? I would be interested to see what you come up with. Here is what I have currently:

Would be awesome to see a wallpaper that fits the different aspects of the theme. Note: This status bar is transparent.

proevo-albums-phone-themes-picture48-folders-7-18-2011.png

Great job!

Thanks! This was fun. There are a lot of creative options for a jailbreak icon. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: ProEvo

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have over 231 retina display wallpapers now. I would like to set up a some sort of gallery online so anyone can go and view these as a collection and save the ones they like (prevents duplicate request). Any ideas which service would be best for this? Thanks.

ProEvo

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! This was fun. There are a lot of creative options for a jailbreak icon. Let me know what you think.

This are quite amazing sir. Great work. Nice and speedy as well. Unfortunately, I was looking for more white backgrounds as all of my fonts are black. I am going with a console/command line look. Seeing my Lockscreen may help paint the vision:

proevo-albums-phone-themes-picture50-new-ls.png

You have already done enough for me so please do not feel like you have to do anything more. Thank you again.

ProEvo

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have over 231 retina display wallpapers now. I would like to set up a some sort of gallery online so anyone can go and view these as a collection and save the ones they like (prevents duplicate request). Any ideas which service would be best for this? Thanks.

You could just dump them all into a PhotoBucket account.

Personally, I would create a gallery app for cydia for browsing your wallpapers.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
You could just dump them all into a PhotoBucket account.

Personally, I would create a gallery app for cydia for browsing your wallpapers.

I have no coding experience but I would love an app! Anyone who is willing, I'd love to submit my walls for it.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This are quite amazing sir. Great work. Nice and speedy as well. Unfortunately, I was looking for more white backgrounds as all of my fonts are black. I am going with a console/command line look. Seeing my Lockscreen may help paint the vision:

proevo-albums-phone-themes-picture50-new-ls.png

You have already done enough for me so please do not feel like you have to do anything more. Thank you again.

Am I on the right track? Let me know.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Blink 182

in spirit of the new tour kicking off last night and me going to seeing them in Sept. i thought this would be pretty cool!

(would it be possible with one black and one white background?)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox