- 05-16-2011, 08:28 AM #201
here are the stock images/files directly from my device. i apologize, the computer i am currently on does not have the proper software for me to get the pixel size
hope this helps..
EDIT: 174 x 176 pixels [silent speaker] | 162 x 152 pixels [speaker]
i'm wondering if we could just use one size for the both??
Last edited by BLiNK; 05-16-2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: added pixel size info
webOS themes), I would suggest sticking with the original sizes. It prevents any possible problems.
No matter though... Here they are sized and ready for the phone. Enjoy! I'd love to see a picture of them on the phone if you get a chance to post them. Thanks.
- 05-17-2011, 04:30 AM #203
- 05-17-2011, 07:22 AM #204
- 05-17-2011, 04:39 PM #205
- 05-25-2011, 02:52 AM #208
- 06-01-2011, 11:51 PM #209
- 06-02-2011, 11:31 AM #210
Just curious, since ya throw up so many awesome lookin' wallpapers... have ya done, or will ya, put together a smattering using the Punisher logo/skull? SO many logos/color choices out there for that one...
Last edited by Sketso; 06-02-2011 at 12:19 PM.
- 06-04-2011, 11:44 PM #211
- 06-06-2011, 12:16 AM #213
- 06-06-2011, 08:58 AM #214
- 06-07-2011, 05:56 AM #216
- 06-10-2011, 07:47 AM #217
- 06-10-2011, 04:07 PM #218
- 06-11-2011, 11:50 AM #220
I actually use a simple (and free) program called paint.net
Once I find an image big enough to use for the retna display, I'll edit it as nessesary to fit the request (new backdround, change the color, ect) and size the entire image to 640x960. The size displays the image on the phone perfectly aligned so the device doesnt have to make it bigger (thus making it blurry like old iPhone 3GS icons). It's not difficult. It just takes some time to edit. If your interested in trying, download the program and play around with it. I could always use a second person to help out from time to time. :-)
Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
- 06-11-2011, 08:21 PM #222
- 06-17-2011, 03:00 AM #223
- 06-20-2011, 07:03 PM #224
- 06-20-2011, 08:20 PM #225iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I tried paint.net - even though I use photoshop (and the controls/panels are similar in paint.net), I'm not proficient enough to tweak/re-size effectively.
I'd love the following:
Chief Illiniwek Illinois logo
Maryland Terrapin logo
SF Giants logo (intertwined S and F in black lettering with white outline, orange background)
I don't have enough posts so I can't upload attachments or use linked images in the post, unfortunately.