- 10-24-2011, 10:23 PM #327
- 10-26-2011, 08:08 AM #328
I may have missed them in earlier pages...but could you do something really cool with the Dallas Cowboy logo, the star and all? Something that really "glistens" against the blue background?
Don't know if "glistening" is possible to capture! Haha!
- 10-28-2011, 11:14 PM #330
- 10-29-2011, 01:32 AM #331
Wow you do awesome work !! Do you have any SD chargers ? Some hd bolts stormy weather zoomed out not close up or anything something not very pick just looking for something high contrast and crystal clear .. Thanks a bunch feel free to throw in some hot cheer leaders lol
Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
- 10-30-2011, 12:53 AM #332iMore Newbie
- 41 Posts
Your work is amazing. Thank you first of all for taking the time to do all of this free of charge. Is there any way you could do some with a black background and the old school Cleveland indians "C" in white? Also, could you throw a couple other ones together with a Houston Texans logo?
- 10-30-2011, 01:54 AM #333
- 10-30-2011, 11:24 AM #335
- 10-30-2011, 08:51 PM #337
- 10-30-2011, 10:25 PM #338
- 11-04-2011, 07:04 AM #339
- 11-05-2011, 08:17 PM #340
Wow, you really do great work!
Some of my ideas would probably take some time, and I don't if you'd be interested. I don't mean to be greedy with your time and talent. I just thought that if you enjoy doing this, you'd like a challenge.
I've been looking for a wallpaper that uses audio vacuum tubes. I'm imagining something that seems like you're looking down into a tube amplifier. Kind've steampunk. I attached a picture of a vintage receiver (FWIW, it's a Fisher 400) to try to show you what I'm talking about. You might find other examples on an audio website like Audiogon.
Other ideas are:
2. Calvin & Hobbes. Do you know the graphics that people put on their cars of Calvin? Like the ones where he's peeing on a Chevy logo, or kneeling and praying? I always thought an interesting graphic would be Calvin and/or Hobbes meditating in the Lotus Position.
3. Grateful Dead - maybe a Steal You Face superimposed on an Apple logo
Thanks in advance for your talent, time and energy!
- 11-06-2011, 05:21 PM #341
- 11-06-2011, 11:36 PM #342
- 11-07-2011, 11:57 PM #343
- 11-08-2011, 12:13 AM #344
- 11-08-2011, 01:02 PM #345
- 11-09-2011, 02:19 PM #346
Okay, I've been away for a bit but I am going to get working on these tonight. Thanks for your patience.
- 11-10-2011, 01:48 PM #348
1. and 3. are attached... two is difficult since I am not an artist... I don't do anything free hand. I'm terrible at it. lol. If I can't find that image somewhere, I can't edit it into an iPhone wallpaper. Sorry.