Streaming music, and wirelessly broadcasting it.

Simonzi

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
2 part question, but they tie in together.

First, I'm looking for a program that allows me to stream music from my computer to my iPhone. For quite some time I was using Simplify Media, but they stopped that service. I've since moved on to Orb\OrbLive, but would like to look at other alternatives. Any other good programs out there to do that?

Second, I'm looking for a way to wirelessly send out music in my car. I use my iPhone in my car to listen to music. I have a regular headphone jack to RCA cable that I plug into the back of my CD player, and into my iPhone. I'm picturing something in my head, like a BlueTooth adapter that I can plug into RCA jacks, then get a program on my iPhone to sent out the music through the BlueTooth signal. Don't even know if that's possible in any way. Any ideas would be great.

If anyone has any suggestions for either of those, it'd be awesome. Thanks.

Simonzi

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Try running realpalyer server?

That's something I can look into, do you have any other info on it, or where to get more info?

As far as my second question, it looks like it can be done, by getting a BlueTooth headphone receive that allows me to use my own 3.5mm headphones, like the Jabra BT3030, which I can just plug into my 3.5mm to RCA cable that goes into my stereo. Still, if anyone has any recommendations on those BlueTooth headphone receivers, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
How about Zumodrive, you get 2GB free, 10GB is $2.99 a month and up from there. You can sync your desktop storage with the cloud and play it anywhere.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro