My videos are in the iPad photo app and are nameless. Help?

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I am relatively unfamiliar with the iTunes environment. The only way I was able to transfer my videos to the iPad seemed to be by checking the box that says to include videos when syncing photos from a targeted folder.

I see those videos in my iPad photo app, but they often have blank thumbnails and always are listed without their names. They also do not show up in the video application.

I don't know how to tell one video from another besides remembering their relative order once I've opened them (like a game of video "Concentration") or by the length of the video, which is listed beneath it.

Any suggestions? Thanks, in-advance.

kate59588

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Step 1. Connect iPad with your computer and open iTunes.

Step 2. Click "File" on iTunes menu and select "Add File to Library" to add movies to iTunes library.

Step 3. On LIBRARY section of iTunes source list, click "Movies", and you could see the movie you added just now.

Step 4. Select iPad in DEVICS section of iTunes source list

Step 5. Drag the music you want to transfer to iPad in library list and drop to iPad Music. You will see the video in iPad Movies list and at the same time iTune will sync the newly added video to your iPad automatically.