- 02-22-2010, 09:11 AM #201iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Well lets see.........The movie i would love to see would be 2012 since its educational and supposely its based on the mayan calendar and how that calendar stops at a certain date which is December 21, 2012 and makes many think that that day is DOOMSDAY......Interesting
- 02-22-2010, 09:13 AM #202iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
LOST! the best tv event last season. Would be sweet to follow these last episodes in style.
- 02-22-2010, 09:15 AM #203iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
hmmmmmm lets see.............i would love to see 2012 since its very educational to me. Its based on a certain date in the Mayan calendar which is December 21, 2012 and thats were the Mayans calendar stops and makes many think that that date is DOOMSDAY...........interesting plus i like a good history lesson XD
- 02-22-2010, 09:20 AM #204iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Heroes, Smallville, Nip/Tuck, SG-U, Flashforward
- 02-22-2010, 09:23 AM #205
- 02-22-2010, 09:33 AM #206
Damages! And Weeds!
- 02-22-2010, 09:46 AM #207iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
The Ultimate Fighter
- 02-22-2010, 10:23 AM #208
What to watch on the Ti HD WiFi
I would watch all the new episodes of Chuck.
- 02-22-2010, 11:26 AM #209
- 02-22-2010, 12:29 PM #210
I guess there's no better time to join the forum. I'll agree with BrianT. I choose Dexter.
- 02-22-2010, 12:35 PM #211
I would probably polish off my most recent TV addiction: The Wire
- 02-22-2010, 08:51 PM #212iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Uld I be able to get family guy? I'd go for that, or heroes
- 02-22-2010, 09:27 PM #213
- 02-23-2010, 09:40 AM #214iPhone Intermediate
- 249 Posts
Watching the News
I would spend most of my day watching/listening to the news while at work. This would be a great solution for you and keep me from spending money on a Sling Player. I'm looking forward to winning and writing the review. Thanks in advance.
- 02-23-2010, 11:48 AM #215