TiPb Give-away: HAVA Titanium HD WIFI + iPhone App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Titanium-Angle.jpeg

The fine folks at HAVA have a top-of-the-line, factory sealed, $250 Hava Titanium HD WIFI box, along with a $15 iTunes gift card to purchase HAVA Player for iPhone/iPod touch from the App Store [More info on the HAVA Titanium HD WIFI

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Id be watching Jack Bauer (24) saving the world for the 1000th time on my iphone. Cant forget about Fringe on the other nights :D

Cascade#IM

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Clone Wars. Actually it will mostly be my kid in the back seat watching it while I'm driving, but it will certainly be Clone Wars showing up first :)

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Anything I could...

I have a 15 month old son who dominates the TV with his Baby First TV channel. So until he is fast asleep I don't get to see ANY adult TV. So I would say anything I was able to watch would be awesome. That and I travel a ton so that would help me not miss my season shows that I watch!

joshboldman

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Ummm....

I'm going to have to go with late-night infomercials for exercise equipment that I'll never end up using. Either that or the ones with the belt that somehow uses electric shock to get your abs in shape without electrocuting you. Yeah, that's probably what I'd watch.

J.J.

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I would watch Almost all my shows if I had this. Working 12 to 15 hour days 3-4 days in a row my DVR gets full. However if on my lunch break I could sit back pull out my iPhone and watch say an episode of House.. or heck some live News I would be happy camper. Its amazing how much one misses even the afternoon news broadcast when stuck inside a building with no radios or T.V. all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR