Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default iphone podcast changes, and iphone without a SIM

a) I upgraded to the new iphone, so now have one with a SIM and one without... i.e much like an ipod touch.
    b) I just discovered on the active phone that I have a bar which enables me to 'move around' in the podcast file...really easily (on top vs the volume on the bottom). Dunno if that is new or around awhile but it is great.
    c) So I updated my 'iphone without a SIM' with the most recent software update, expecting it would behave the same way. Nope. Can't find that bar.

Does anyone know if that is because I am missing something on the 'simless ipod'? Or if it is a function not available on that hardware? (If it is available I'll keep fiddling until I figure it out).

iPhone Guru

1,604 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,631 Global Posts

It may be the different versions, i also have a 2G JB 3.1.2(non active SIM) and 2Gs JB3.1.2(active att SIM) and some features are a bit different
    iPhone Newbie

22 Posts

Default Scrub Bar?

I think you're referring to the track scrub bar, which has been around since 1.0 in 2007. It shows up when you tap on the album art.