Same Music Repeats???

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

I've searched but couldn't find anything. I mostly listen to the "My Top Rated" playlist in the Ipod on my Iphone 3GS, and I have about 400 songs in that playlist. However, the same 100 or so are always playing. I have to skip for minutes to get to a different song in the same playlist.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a way to get the iphone/ipod app to be more "random" with the songs it's playing? Do you get what I'm saying?

Any help or info would be much appriciated. Thank you.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
My guess is that the Top 100 are played most since they are the highest rated. There should be an option while shuffling to "Play higher rated songs more" or to that effect. If you disable it, this might give you a "truer" shuffle experience.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey Jamesus,

Thanks for the lone reply and you are correct. I went through and tweeked the playlist thru iTunes and it's working better now and playing more higher rated songs. Thanks for the help. Dumb question.....but how do I "tip the scales"?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Hey Jamesus,

Thanks for the lone reply and you are correct. I went through and tweeked the playlist thru iTunes and it's working better now and playing more higher rated songs. Thanks for the help. Dumb question.....but how do I "tip the scales"?

Glad you were able to get it working.

The scales are in my post...top right of the post! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2