Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Question Problem with Music on iPhone

I have an iPhone 3G running version 3.01 (7A400). Have about 800 songs and 9 videos. Still have about 2GB left on my 8GB Iphone.
    Back when I updated to 3.0 I started having this weird issue from time to time. If I put my phone into my pocket before locking it down completely (e.g. screen going black), I will sometimes get this audible noise and my shuffle will start all over again. I'm positive no buttons are getting pressed. Anyone else get this problem?
    The headset w/ microphone that came with it doesn't work for my lifestyle as I work out with it often and my sweat totally screwed more than one microphone and made songs just start skipping out of no where.
    Overall I like some of the things the 3.0 upgrade bought, but has made my phone run so much slower and it freezes up all the time. Is this Apple's way of making me get a 3GS?
    TiPb Forum Staff

1,839 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,898 Global Posts

Do you have Shake to Shuffle enabled? This is probably what is causing the re-shuffle.