Movies to Iphone 3GS need HELP

ajay2009

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Dear Friends,

I am new to iphone, currently I have converted 2 movies using various converters CUCUSOFT, VieDeora, AVS4YOU, HANDBRAKE to name few. Movies are placed in itunes Library in Movies Folder after converting to MPEG-4 Video File (.m4v). Settings are followed as stated by all converters, movies converted by all converters shows up in itune movies, but can not sync to iphone. I am very new to iphone. Please help what is needs to be done? I will appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Ajay

ajay2009

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Blazin-asian,

Thank you for the reply. I tried it, it goes to Movies in Library but, it does not sync to my phone. I have 2 iphone 3gs, does not sync to any one of them. I have also converted using the iphone itune converter, still no success. Can and I can not drag from movie folder with in itunes to any other location. Please explain it further if you can, really need to figure this out. Movie Plays in Itune fine without any problems quality is also good.

Thank you,

Ajay
Iphone 3gs 32gb Black

ajay2009

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Movies to Iphone 3GS is Solved

Dear Friends Thanks for your help:

I have finally fixed the probelm but the process is long and tedious. I followed SlidingKizen's suggestion at apple forum Topic : iPhone 3GS Movie sync issues.

I just have 2 postes so can not post links. Now all of my movies shows up in iphone and it plays without any problem.

Ajay
iphone 3gs 32gb black.

geeanywhere

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I am having issues with the handbrake and movies. I don't use DVD I already have movies on my computer, just need to figure out how to transfer it to my iphone

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
@ Geeanywhere- how did you make it working??I have been trying to transfer movies to my iPhone from my computer.And then I have found this thread. That's why I am asking you here.If you can help,then that would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods